We are now looking for a
The Communications Managers main tasks are to plan and implement communication efforts with the aim to promote NEFCO in both the Nordic region and in the project countries. The work will involve creating editorial and media content, maintaining and developing NEFCO’s visibility in print, digital and social media, as well as overseeing the production of information and marketing materials in close cooperation with NEFCO’s communications team, other staff members and external service providers. Responsibilities will also include the development of relationships with media and key stakeholders, presenting NEFCO at seminars and conferences, as well as acting as a spokesman for NEFCO as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- An academic degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an organisation with international activities
- Self-motivated, with high capacity to take initiative and lead demanding communications projects
- Excellent writing, editorial and presentation skills
- Spoken and written fluency in English and in a Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian) is required. Fluency in Finnish, Russian or Ukrainian is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of team work
- An interest in environmental issues
This permanent position will be based in Helsinki, Finland. NEFCO offers a demanding and challenging job in an international organisation, working with green growth and climate, with an attractive remuneration package and the chance to make an important contribution to the development of a more sustainable future.
NEFCO warmly welcomes expatriate employees and their families, and will help in making relocation and integration as smooth as possible.
Additional information concerning this position can be provided by: Mikael Reims, Senior Manager, Head of Origination and Communication (NEFCO switchboard: +358 10 618 003).
NEFCO collaborates with the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) on administrative and personnel matters. To apply, please submit your application with your CV and salary request through NIB's recruitment system no later than 30 November 2017. Please note that the screening of applications and the interview process will start immediately, so we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.