Executive Vice President
We are now looking for an
Executive Vice President – Investment Fund Operations
The Executive Vice President is leading the teams of country/investment managers and financial and environmental experts. The EVP will lead the geographical expansion beyond Eastern Europe, to also support Nordic clean tech companies globally. The work will involve extensive travelling, marketing of NEFCO financial instruments, meetings with potential clients, evaluation of project applications (technical, environmental and financial viability), preparation of projects for approval and negotiation of financing documentation, as well as monitoring of projects under implementation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in economics, finance or engineering
- Experience of international cooperation
- Good knowledge of Nordic clean tech industries
- Experience with both private and public investments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in project and team management
- Fluency in English and in one of the Scandinavian languages or in Finnish
- An interest in environmental issues
NEFCO offers a demanding and challenging job in an international organisation, working with green growth and climate, with an attractive remuneration package and the chance to make an important contribution to the development of a more sustainable future.
NEFCO warmly welcomes expatriate employees and their families, and will help in making relocation and integration as smooth as possible. Helsinki is a lively, Nordic capital with a modern and international atmosphere. The educational system of Finland is renowned for its high quality.
Send your application with your CV to Oslo [at] russellreynolds.com (Oslo [at] russellreynolds.com) by 22 November.
For further information, please contact our advisors Kristian Kragøe Andresen and Eirik Efjestad at Russell Reynolds Associates on +47 23 11 88 00.