Various financing options to suit different needs
We offer a range of instruments to private and public, small and medium-sized projects that seek to generate positive environmental or climate-related results. By combining different financing sources available to us, we leverage and make projects feasible and bankable.
- Loans and equity – up to EUR 5 million to public and private sector projects in our core countries of operation (Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia or Ukraine)
- Loans and equity-type financing – up to EUR 2.5 million to Nordic SME’s and mid-caps for expansion and green projects carried out on global markets outside the Nordic countries
- Buyer credits – up to EUR 5 million for delivery of environmentally sustainable products, machinery or services to Eastern Europe
- Soft loans – approx. EUR 100,000 to EUR 400,000 to public sector projects in Eastern Europe
- Grants – currently provided through 39 trust funds
- Support for internationalisation – up to EUR 50,000 to Nordic SMEs and mid-cap companies for feasibility studies outside the EU area