A few things to think about when applying
We welcome projects that aim to generate positive environmental and/or climate-related benefits. You are welcome to contact us to discuss about your project plans and to see whether it is eligible for NEFCO funding.
If your project appears relevant to NEFCO, we will need initial clarification on the following aspects for our initial screening of the project:
Project details, such as:
- Project location
- Project background
- Purpose of the project
- What does the project include?
- Which are the expected environmental benefits and/or improvements resulting from the project?
- Approximate investment costs
- Approximate financing plan
- If profitabilty and payback have been calculated, what are the estimates?
Details of the applicant:
- Current main business areas
- Year of establishment
- Experience relevant for the project’s sector and country of operation
- Turnover, net profit and balance for the last two years
- Information about planned or possible Nordic participation in or related to the project.
- Name and contact details of your company and contact person