The Executive committee of Chernivtsi city council duly represented by the
department of Urban Planning and Land Relations of Chernivtsi City Council
intends using proceeds of a loan from the Nordic Environment Finance
Corporation (NEFCO), equity of the city of Chernivtsi and grants funds from
Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership (E5P) Fund for
the works, goods and services as listed below.
- The Project, which has a total estimated budget
in 2019 of up to 208,1 million UAH (6,8 million Euro) would require the
procurement of contracts for implementation of the following energy efficiency
measures over the next twelve months:
- thermal modernization of the public buildings;
- partial replacement of the windows and entrance doors;
- partial replacement of the cooking stoves;
- partial replacement of the incandescent light bulbs for the LED bulbs;
- reconstruction of the heating systems;
- balancing of the heating system;
- installation of individual heating substations with climate and daily
temperature conditions control;
- installation of the local ventilation systems with heat regeneration.
Technical assistance for the project implementation is enabled by the financial
support from Sweden.