The Capital Construction Department of the Lutsk City Council, hereinafter referred to as the “Employer”, in-tends to use part of of the proceeds of financing from the Nordic Environmental Finance Corporation (NEFCO) and co-financing from the local budget towards the cost of the project “Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings in the city of Lutsk”.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the following contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the financing from NEFCO:
- Thorough repair (thermo-modernisation) of the following objects: Municipal institution “Lutsk Secondary School of I-III degrees No.15 of Lutsk City Council of Volyn region” (buildings 1, 2), Pryvokzalna str., 5a , Lutsk city
- Thorough repair (thermo-modernisation) of municipal institution “Lutsk Secondary School of I-III degrees No. 17 of Lutsk City Council of Volyn region”, Shchuseva str., 10, Lutsk city
- Thorough repair (thermos-modernisation) of Lutsk Educational Complex “Secondary School of I-II degrees No. 24-technological Lyceum”, Stanislavskogo str., 52a, Lutsk city
- Thorough repair (thermos-modernisation) “Preschool Educational institution No.33 of the Lutsk city Council of Volyn region”, Veteraniv str., 2, Lutsk city
- Thorough repair (thermo-modernisation) of the municipal institution “Lutsk Educational Complex Secondary School I-III degrees No. 22-Lyceum of the Lutsk city Council of Volyn region”, Vidrodzhenya ave., 32 , Lutsk city
*The project is co-funded by the Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership Fund (E5P). A multi-donor fund managed by the EBRD and designed to promote investment in energy efficiency in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.