Work with us
NEFCO offers financing through various financing instruments ranging from loans and equity to grants and byer credits. The aim of our business operation is to generate positive environmental effects of interest to the Nordic region. Each financing instrument listed in this section has different geographic mandates and tailored conditions. Please select the type of funding instrument that you are interested in and we will guide you through the conditions to ensure that you find an instrument which may be relevant for you.
Is your project from these fields?
● Projects resulting in positive environmental effects of relevance for the Nordic countries, e.g. related to the modernisation of an industrial plant and energy utility.
● Projects within the cleantech industry that manufacture environmental equipment and equipment for more effective use of energy or raw materials, or the supply of consulting and engineering services within the field of environment and energy to create better conditions for the realisation of environmental measures.
● Projects carried out in co-operation with municipalities and other authorities to supply environmental services, such as wastewater treatment or waste management.
Does your project fill in the main criteria?
● The project is located in one of NEFCO's main countries of operation (see list below).
● The project has a relevant environmental effect.
● The project is based on long-term co-operation through investments in enterprises, primarily through the formation of joint venture companies or corporate acquisitions.
● The project has a Nordic company or institution as business partner.
● The project is economically, financially, institutionally and technically viable.
As regards loans and equity investments, our geographic mandate currently encompass Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.