Loans and equity
The following sources of funding are available in the form of loans and equity:
- Investments in Eastern Europe – loans and equity on market terms up to EUR 5 million per project.
- NEFCO Global Facility – loans and equity on market terms up to EUR 2.5 million per project.
- Buyer credits to environmentally sound investments and deliveries of goods and related services.
- Cleaner Production Facility – loans to both private and public enterprises on favourable terms up to EUR 500,000 per project.
- Facility for Energy Saving Credits – loans to municipalities in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine on favourable terms up to EUR 400,000 per project.
- Agri Credit Facility – small scale loan financing for investments in manure handling systems at farms in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine.